Clean Energy Marketing Assistant (Entry Level)
Essential Service Provider Now Hiring Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Objective: The Clean Energy focused Marketing Assistant serves as a direct point of contact for individual consumers and businesses. We will ensure all customers receive an above-average level of service, respond to inquiries about products, and is responsible for accurate data entry including billing and pricing, to meet the cooperative’s mission and goals which will ultimately result in outstanding customer service.
Occupation Specific Tasks:
- Ability to interact with customers in a consistently positive and professional manner
- Managing high volume customer interactions in a timely manner
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and providing solutions
- Ability to use customer service software to answer customer questions and enter orders
- Handle all paperwork associated with customer transactions
- Develop product knowledge to answer customer inquiries
- Inform the customers of new products or special offers
- Work in a well-organized manner
- Support other positions as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the manager
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer Service experience required.
- POS system experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the clean energy industry and products a plus
The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he/she will frequently deal with customers.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION INCLUDES IN-PERSON SALES (COMMISSION BASED) AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Essential Service Provider Now Hiring
BusinessView all jobs at Essential Service Provider Now Hiring