Glendale, AZ Medical Scribe Opportunity - Emergency Dept & Clinic Opportunities
- $14 to $16 Hourly
Medical Scribes work side-by-side with healthcare providers (physicians, PAs, NPs) following them around the ED to document patient visits into the electronic medical record system as everything occurs. Essential Scribe is currently hiring those looking for valuable clinical experience with leading healthcare providers.
This is a paid position with paid training. In this position, you will gain an extensive base of medical terminology and clinical information as well as gain on-the-job clinical exposure and hours. This position is ideal for those pursuing or interested in a career in healthcare.
No prior experience is required! Essential Scribe has a thorough and supportive training program. Join us today to work surrounded by mentors, and receive ongoing continuing education.
How our scribes feel about scribing:
"I would say that the top 2 things about working as a scribe in the ED is exposure to numerous cases, which has provided me so much knowledge already and the great work environment!!"
"I like the community and bond that you are able to build with your fellow scribes and medical staff."
"Everybody is very supportive and encouraging of the scribes' medical journey and everyone is always offering up good advice and tips to succeed."
- Prepare for a career in medicine and get ahead of the curve by working side-by-side with a professional healthcare provider
- Gain an extensive understanding of medical terminology in a clinical setting where you will be paid to shadow and work alongside healthcare providers
- Work as an essential part of a real healthcare team
- Learn much more than just charting by becoming the physician's right-hand man
- College degree, or current enrollment in a 2-4 year program
- Minimum of 2-4 shifts a week
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to clearly communicate, orally and in writing
- Responsible and mature individual with a passion for healthcare and learning
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum typing speed of 65 WPM
- Comfortable with computers
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Essential ScribeGlendale, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.