Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Are you committed to delivering an excellent customer experience? Do you want a flexible schedule that works with the other priorities in your life? If this sounds like you, then we want you as part of our team!
No experience, No Problem. Get Paid and Get Experience at the same time*.
Full-time customer service agent positions are available. However, these positions are on a First Come First Serve basis and fill up fast!
Our virtual call center is actively seeking new agents during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and upcoming holiday and tax seasons to provide customer service and support to various fortune 500 company service partners using the Arise Solutions Virtual Platform.
This opportunity will appeal to you if others describe you as dedicated, empathetic, reliable, dependable and friendly, and you want a flexible, and personally want a rewarding opportunity to work from home on a schedule that you set. Need to go to a doctor’s appointment, run to the store, or pick your child up from school? Not a problem! When you are using the Arise platform, you schedule your own time in ½ hour increments so you can plan your work around your life and not the other way around.
Some Service Partner industries we provide customer service for are:
Sporting Goods, Home Improvement, Retail, Tax Support, Cable Communications, Administrative Services, Fitness Equipment and others! You choose which service partner you want to work for. However, they are on First Come First Serve basis and training for these roles fills up quick!
About Arise Virtual Solutions
Arise offers a technology platform that connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious clients. Arise supplies the clients and platform, and you provide the customer service and choose your own schedule – right from the comfort of your home! There are no outbound sales or cold calls.
What you will be doing:
- Learn about products and services to accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on first contact
- Handle inbound calls, chats and/or emails
- Document issues, resolution and follow-up actions
You are a good fit if you:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 18 years old or older
- Great customer service skills with the ability to show empathy to customers, while offering solutions
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to take ownership; effectively and efficiently address customer issues
- Always willing to strive for first contact resolution
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Basic typing, strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen (not all service partners require a drug screen but a background check is required)
- Have a positive attitude
Minimal PC Requirements to perform this role:
- CPU Speed - Dual-core 2.8 GHz or better or Intel i class or AMD Phenom X2 class or better. Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Opteron processors are not permitted
- Hard Drive - 20 GB or more of available space 60 GB or more of total space
- Memory - 4 GB of RAM minimum 8 GB of RAM or better is preferable
- Operating System - Windows 10 Windows 8/8.1 not supported by some service clients
- Standard Connection and Speed - Hard-wired connection (no wireless) Minimum 10 mbps download / Minimum 3 mbps upload
- Maximum Latency Threshold - 120 milliseconds (ms)
- Monitor Recommendations - 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p) Dual monitors may be required on some client programs
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Paid Training – *MOST but not all service partners provide “Earn As You Learn” training opportunities*
- Flexible scheduling – various full-time shifts available
This could be a good alternative to earn money if you are unemployed or furloughed due to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis or in between jobs. Eliminate the Commute and work from the comfort of your own home. It’s also a GREAT opportunity for stay-at-home moms or dads who want to care for their children at home and not have to pay for expensive daycare costs!
Interested in this opportunity?
The registration process is easy! Apply and get started with the process today by applying to this ad or email me directly at email@example.com and let me know you are interested. Once we receive notification that you have applied or have sent a direct email, we will respond with an email to you with instructions on how to get signed up and registered.
Note: This is not an offer of employment but an opportunity to enter into a 1099 independent contractor agent role with our call center using the Arise Virtual Solutions platform to provide customer service to our service partners.
Learn more at https://www.ariseworkfromhome.com/work-from-home/
Job Type: Full-time – 1099 Contract
Compensation: Hourly pay depends on the service provider you choose to work for using our call center platform. All agents are paid twice a month for all required hours worked. Some weekends are REQUIRED.
Essential Recruiting Services
Why Work Here?
Great Remote Customer Service Agent opportunity! No experience, No Problem! Training is Provided!