Executive Clinical Director
Essential Recruiting Resources Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Recruiting Resources is partnered with a top notch provider of addiction treatment services to hire a talented Facility CEO to lead their program in Dallas, TX! We are seeking a licensed Master's level Clinician for this role who has solid experience running in Operations Leadership.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing, planning and implementing strategies for program continuation and growth.
- Overseeing and develop the Clinical Department in conjunction with the Clinical Director.
- Management of the P&L
- Partnering with the Executive team in developing and maintaining a best-in-class clinical program.
- Oversee manpower planning, recruiting and staffing for all departments.
- Ensuring the clinical department stays within compliance of their licensing and accreditation bodies.
- A Masters degree in Counseling, Psychology or a related field is required as well as a mental health licensure (LPC, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT or other).
- 2+ years of experience overseeing operations for a behavioral health facility
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to lead a program as well as recommend and implement new initiatives to improve patient outcomes and facility culture.
- A robust compensation package a great salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for career growth!
Essential Recruiting ResourcesWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing company with excellent benefits and internal career opportunities!
Essential Recruiting Resources, LLC. is a boutique recruiting firm based in Nashville, TN. that works with clients on very specialized personnel needs. We ensure our clients have the talent they need for their businesses to be successful.