Private Duty Nurse (LPN)
Essential Kare - Home Health Services
Full-time, Part-time and On-call positions available immediately
Essential Kare provides hospital level of care to children and adults with complex medical needs. Our medical care facility houses 4 residents who require around the clock nursing intervention.
At Essential Kare, our nurses are assigned to no more than two residents per shift, giving them the time and flexibility to provide the high quality of care our residents deserve to meet their personal and medical needs.
Our residential program is located in Maple Lake, Minnesota on the beautiful shores of Sugar Lake. We are only 7 miles off of I-94.
• Up to 90% premium paid health insurance by employer
• Unlimited free CEU training
• Dental insurance
• Employer paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Long and short term disability
• Pre-tax flexible spending account (HSA)
• Time and a half pay for holidays worked
• Shift differential pay for overnights (5.00/hour)
• Direct deposit
• Relaxed environment
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Possess a current Practical Nursing License in the state of Minnesota
• Possession of, or the ability to obtain an appropriate CPR Certification (infant, child and adult)
• Have the ability to speak, write and understand the English language
New Graduates always welcome!
Joel Huttner, Human Resources
Kristin Erickson, Health Care Coordinator
Our website is currently under construction, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Why Work Here?
Essential Kare is a great community that will take care of you while providing high level of care.
Maple Lake, MN