Regional Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Representative to join our team! The region for this opportunity is the Northern region of Texas and the entire state of Oklahoma. This territory includes the cities of Ft. Worth, Plano, McKinney, Amarillo, Lubbock, OKC, Tulsa and their surrounding areas. This is a high travel position and applicants will travel 75% of the time.
Base salary paid bi-weekly; direct deposit.
Commission on Equipment sales also paid. Earning potential over $100,000/ year
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Learn our product features and selling points
- Become proficient in operating and demonstrating the equipment.
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in Municipal sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms - Salesforce
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Essential EquipmentWhy Work Here?
Essential Equipment is a small company with a large reach in a niche industry. Travel, meet people, while earing a great living.
Essential Equipment offers Sales, parts & service for a number of specialized equipment manufacturers in the wastewater / stormwater pipe inspection industry included Ibak, Gapvax, Vivax-Metrotech and others. We serve the states of Texas and Oklahoma and have offices in Houston and OKC.
AddressFort Worth, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Essential Equipment