Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We will personally train and develop the future Managers and CEOs of the outsourced Marketing Industry. Our CEO started off from an entry-level position and moved up all the way to the top to be one of the youngest CEOs in the South Jersey area.
We are looking for someone to join their growing Marketing & Sales team as a Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant, which helps us run campaigns for our brand partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming startups to national-level brands, helping them achieve their marketing goals and brand initiatives. Your job would be helping use our established residential marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
- Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
- Customer Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
This is a commission sales position that involves direct marketing & sales.
Essential Direct Sales & Customer Acquisition Firm
Local Established Firm Seeking Motivated Individuals Who Want to Join Our Success
AddressCherry Hill, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Essential Direct Sales & Customer Acquisition Firm