Area Sales Manager
Essentia Water Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) is the key street-level sales person in the assigned geography. He/she is responsible for the execution of a go to market strategy that includes both DSD and Direct Routes to Market that meets or exceeds annual objectives.
The Area Sales Manager reports to the Region Sales Manager (RSM) in his/her territory
- Responsible for growing sales & market share by identifying and creating new business and increasing the customer base within the region.
- Implements Sales strategies to deliver annual volume objectives of the region
- Continuously monitor & report competitive activities and keep abreast of market trends
- Monitor the performance of distributors within the area. Identify issues and take action to deal with them
- Rollout and champion Essentia’s brand platform across all market segments.
- Use the ShelvSpace app daily to record account calls, accomplishments & opportunities
- Maintain and expand account & package distribution for maximized sales in the region.
- Work with Distributor personnel and retailers to ensure sales, distribution and merchandising objectives are met.
- Train & develop Distributor sales personnel on brand standards to optimize sales performance.
- Support Key Retailer Sales calls with RSM/FMM’s as required.
- Effectively leverage Field Marketing resources with local retailers
- In conjunction with RSM, manage all sales expenses and budgets for region.
- At least 3 years business/sales experience or equivalent education. College degree preferred.
- Experience working for or with DSD Distributors a must.
- Account sales experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Good command of business mathematics with strong analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Productive working in a collaborative, team environment with minimal oversight
- Ability to comfortably lift 50 lbs.
- Some overnight travel required
Our employees are the face of Essentia. They’re pivotal in helping us further our mission to improve people’s lives through better hydration. They help us create those moments of genuine connection with our customers and they’re passionate about helping people be their best.
At Essentia, we’re always on the lookout for positively charged people who bring passion and energy to the team and who love our brand. As the #1 ionized alkaline water brand nationally, we’re enjoying explosive growth and need like-minded individuals to join our team. People who bring diversity, big ideas, and inspiration to everything that we do. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Essentia Water provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Essentia Water