- Ind Contributor-Exempt
Pasadena, CA, USA
The position works cross functionally with content, pricing, merchandising, tech and the merchant teams to manage CPO's product listings and promotional activities across the various marketplaces. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have strong problem solving skills, work well with cross-functional teams and effectively communicate to all internal and external stakeholders, while meeting the needs of our customers. This is a perfect opportunity for those with eCommerce retail experience that want to learn the marketplace aspect of online sales from the ground up.
- Acts as a key support player on the CPO marketplace team; SKU creation, marketplace site merchandising, data and content improvements, assisting with marketing promotions and sales analytics.
- Works closely with the Marketplace Channel Managers to execute and advance various components of brand and channel-specific strategies
- Assists the Channel Managers in reviewing and analyzing competitive sales data on marketplace channels to identify revenue and margin opportunities and communicate such findings to the merchant and pricing teams.
- Assist with driving sales on marketplace channels through SKU creation, diagnosing and correcting listing feed issues, content improvements and optimization, assisting with deal submissions, site merchandising, and various other opportunities.
- Continuously improves our marketplace listings: content, images, error corrections, keyword enhancements, taxonomy updates, attribute mapping and setting up cross sell items.
- Audits our marketplace listings on each of the platforms, checking to make sure they are active and sellable on the sites. Troubleshoot issues, communicating with the various marketplace channels and internally, as needed.
- Supports all growth strategies by acting as a liaison between vendors, merchants, merchandising, pricing, warehouse and developer teams as well as, the various marketplace channels.
- Works cross functionally to keep other teams abreast of all marketplace needs and updates. Assists with marketplace reporting as needed.
- Assist the Marketplace Program Manager on new business initiatives and marketplace launches.
- Responsible to monitor CPO's seller feedback on all marketplace channels and communicate with CPO Customer Service team as needed in order to make improvements.
- Responsible to monitor and take corrective actions for all SKU removals by the various marketplaces.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, specifically Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc. - preferred
- Working knowledge of various marketplace portals
- Ability to think creatively and propose new ideas and solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are critical to success
- eCommerce sales or merchandising / marketing are essential
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills needed
** ****Skills/Knowledge Required:**
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance, Business, Economics or Marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant eCommerce experience either in sales, content, merchandising or pricing.
- Marketplace eCommerce experience a plus (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Sears, Newegg, Rakuten, Google Express, Houzz, Shopify or Target+ for example)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: June 14, 2019