- Posted: 24 days ago
- $90,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Founded in 1999, Essen provides care in all five boroughs of New York City, with a primary focus in the Bronx. Staffed by over 300 primary and specialty care physicians and advanced clinicians, Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private medical groups in New York City. Essen maintains a Clinical Information Services team that maintains our enterprise-wide electronic medical record system, data repository, clinical analytics and population health capabilities. Our Community Services teams creates and sustains relationship with community organizations and agencies and health plans.
Position Title: Licensed Physical Therapist for our Bronx/Queens Division.
Job Summary: The Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating physical therapy needs and implementing comprehensive, medically prescribed physical therapy treatment to assigned patients in a supervises program of rehabilitation. The Licensed Physical Therapist will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals focused to the patient's capacity and tolerance and set realistic and achievable goals for patients
- Document and record the patient's condition and educate patients and families in a suitable physical therapy method
- Initial Assessment and Evaluation of Physical Therapy needs for specifically assigned patient populations.
- Reviews medical chart to ascertain important medical information and clarifies referral
- Selects appropriate assessment tools and methods in order to accurately determine the patient's status for developing optimal treatment plan. /Treatment orders if necessary for unfamiliar diagnosis
- Develops and implements discharge plan in conjunction with patient, care partners and other members of the care team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- New York State Physical Therapy License
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 0-1 years’ experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Bilingual, fluent Spanish strongly preferred
ESSEN HEALTH CARE IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Essen Health care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically diverse population.
At Essen Health Care, we care for that!
As the largest privately held multispecialty medical group in the Bronx, we provide high-quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to some of the most vulnerable and under-served residents of New York State. Guided by a Population Health model of care, Essen has five integrated clinical divisions offering urgent care, primary care, and specialty services, as well as nursing home staffing and care management. Founded in 1999, our over 20-year commitment has fueled an unwavering dedication toward innovating a better healthcare delivery system. Essen has expanded from a single primary care office to an umbrella organization offering specialties from women’s health to endocrinology, from psychiatry to a vast array of other specialties. All clinical services are offered via telehealth or in-person at over 35 medical offices and at home through the Essen House Calls program.
Essen Health Care is the place Where Care Comes Together! We are looking for the most talented and effective individuals to join our rapidly growing company. With over 1,100 employees and 400+ Practitioners, we care for over 250,000 patients annually in New York City and beyond. From medical providers to administration & operational staff, there is a career here for you. Join our team today!
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Essen Healthcare
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?