Looking to expand your career in the Environmental Industry?
Essel Environmental is the go-to resource for responsive, high-quality environmental, engineering and emergency response services. We have multiple opportunities available. Here are some of the areas of responsibility and requirements.
We are looking to add Environmental Personnel to do the following:
- Conduct field work including soil, groundwater, surface water and sediment investigations
- Storm water and non-storm water sampling and testing
- Construction site inspections of erosion and sediment controls
- Perform field work with air sampling equipment to collect ambient and personal air samples
- Fill out chains of custody based on samples taken
- Use direct reading instruments to take on site field data
- Completing and assisting in data collection, compilation, interpretation and reporting for phased environmental site assessment, remediation and site monitoring
- Preparing technical reports for review by senior staff
- Manage sampling data
- Ability to travel 75% of the time as required
- Bachelor's Degree required (Environmental, Science or relevant degree preferred)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the environmental sector, laboratory and field experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Bluebeam and Adobe Acrobat
- Basic laboratory handling/sampling skills, calibration & troubleshooting of various meters and equipment.
- Operating equipment for sampling for air & vapor
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and awareness of health and safety issues and a safety conscious attitude
- Valid OSHA 10 training QSP certification, preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy of field notes
- A valid driver’s license/clean driving record
Energy and Environment
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.