- Expired: September 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT MISFITS GAMING GROUP
Misfits Gaming Group (MGG) is a global esports and entertainment company focused on fueling creator talent and fielding competitive teams. Misfit Gaming Group invests in creators and dreamers everywhere, from Minecraft blocks to chess squares, with our current roster of creator talent including the likes of Tubbo, Ranboo, AimseyTV, SushiBAE, SneegSnag, and Hikaru Nakamura.
MGG also competes in some of the most successful video game titles worldwide, including being permanent partners in franchised esports leagues such as Activision-Blizzard's Overwatch League (Florida Mayhem) and Activision-Blizzard's Call of Duty League (Florida Mutineers), along with recently expanding into other popular gaming titles such as Rocket League and VALORANT. MGG utilizes world-class management and a deep understanding of the esports and gaming ecosystems to capitalize on the rampant global enthusiasm for gaming and establish fruitful partnerships with international brands and organizations.
We seek talented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment and emulate positivity, humility, and heart in everything they do. We are a team of misfits who dare to be different and commit to being agents of change in the gaming industry.
We are looking for a talented Senior Accountant to assist the finance department in reporting and budgeting along with the implementation of Netsuite. Candidates with audit experience are highly preferred.
- Lead the development of managerial and financial reporting
- Prepare journal entries for consolidation, analyze all general ledger accounts, maintain all related records, balance books and prepare required reports
- Complete month-end closing activities and reporting
- Assist in the implementation of Netsuite
- Maintain and update budget and projection worksheets for all departments
- Assist in documenting and developing internal controls
- Assist in activities for the annual audit
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Expert in GAAP accounting
- 3+ years of accounting financial analysis experience, including public accounting firm audit experience
- Intermediate to advanced-level experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Bonus: CPA
- Bonus: Experience with Netsuite
This is a full-time position located in Boca Raton, FL.
Website:misfitsgaming.gg/careersEmployment Type: OTHER
Esports Now LLC
5300 Broken Sound Boulevard NorthwestBoca Raton, FL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Gaming Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.