- Posted: over a month ago
SUMMARY: Responsible for health center non-clinical operations including corporate compliance, dispensary administration, facilities management, human resources, and dental operations.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS1. Corporate Compliance
- Ensure that Esperanza has proper internal control policies and procedures that ensure that all employees are in a position to comply with all applicable laws.
- Along with other Senior Directors set a culture of integrity, honesty and excellence in the area of compliance. This includes creating an ethical culture that allows employees to raise appropriate questions of potential violations of standards without fear of retaliation as defined in the organizational Whistleblower policy.
- Supporting and ensuring employee participation in both annual and special topic compliance training relating to the laws and regulations within their roles
- Ensure that Compliance Work plan is annually updated and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Along with the Senior Directors is responsible to regularly report to the Board any compliance related issues
- Responsible to review organizational contracts before entering into binding agreements.
- Responsible to oversee the Director of Human Resources
- Along with Senior Directors and Director of Human Resources ensure that employees and volunteers adhere to the requirements outlined in the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual and the Standards of Conduct.
- Participate in interviewing candidates for key positions within the organization and consult with the Director of Human Resources to make hiring decisions.
- Consult with the Director of Human Resources and Executive Director to make employee termination decisions.
- Provide oversight to ensure that fiscal year budget is maintained in all hiring decisions.
- Responsible to oversee any facility renovation or new construction projects.
- Responsible to ensure that all facilities are maintained in a safe and professional manner consistent with the appropriate city code requirements.
- Ensure that facilities operating systems are properly maintained as well as make suggestions for capital improvements to building systems to the organization budget process as appropriate.
4. Organizational Budget
- Responsible along with other Directors to provide leadership for developing the organizational fiscal year budget.
- Responsible to provide ongoing accountability to Operational Department leaders to stay within the perimeters of the fiscal year budget.
- Responsible to report monthly to the Board the actual versus budget in areas of oversight.
- Responsible to oversee the Lead Office Manager
- Responsible to ensure that patients have appropriate access to care. This includes access via phones, in person interaction with front office staff, and that patient volume expectations are being met.
- Responsible to provide organizational leadership guidance to site specific leadership teams
- Responsible to provide evaluative feedback to all direct reports in a regular and timely fashion.
- Responsible to provide input and leadership and institutional strategic planning
- Experience in problem solving, managing change, and writing in a variety of contexts as well as experience in providing financial oversight and accountability.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a related field is required; Master’s in Business
- Administration or Masters in Health Administration is preferred
- Previous leadership in a health care setting preferred.
- Experience in Christian ministry is preferred.
Esperanza Health Center
BusinessView all jobs at Esperanza Health Center