Do you enjoy working in a structured and stable environment that allows you to systematically complete your work? Are you looking for a role that allows you to follow the routines and procedures to get a predictable outcome? Is your desire to be part of an aerospace business that continues to experience rapid growth levels and is investing into the future? ESNA is looking for a Senior Plant Accountant to join our growing team.
ESNA is looking for a Sr. Plant Accountant to join the finance team to provide accounting/financial reporting and analysis in a high paced, high volume manufacturing and partner with the Controller and Operational Leaders to exceed business expectations. The ideal team member will have proven general and cost accounting experience in the manufacturing environment.
If this is not an accurate description of who you are, please do not apply—this position is not a good fit.
To continue the application process, please complete our survey: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/o20Kik2B5h
ESNA (www.esnaproducts.com) is a growing company based out of Pocahontas, AR which is minutes away from Jonesboro and Paragould. ESNA is one of the major producers of Aerospace fasteners with a portfolio that includes nut plates, clip nuts, aircraft fluid fittings, flanges, metal lock nuts, and machined specials. We offer competitive benefits, 401K matching, paid time-off, and paid holidays. ESNA is part of a cohesive family of precision component companies in the Novaria Group, a sum made greater by the value of its parts, that consistently lead us to be the #1 partner of choice for precision aerospace components and specialty structures.
The Sr. Plant Accountant provides accounting services for a plant and maintains accounting records. The position is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and job costs while managing actual spend and is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. This person complies and prepares analysis and reports of accounting activity and data, prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and reconciliations. The Sr. Plant Accountant reports to the Controller and supports them in the execution of their office.
· Evaluate and maintain accuracy of general ledger
· Maintain product costing, inventory accuracy, variance analysis and produce KPI reports.
· Develop cost models to evaluate and maintain accurate labor and applied overhead rates
· Maintain product-mix and product margin reporting and analyses
· Perform periodic test counts of inventory, inventory costs, and prepare reports
· Investigate cycle count variances and resolve issues
· Prepare and record month-end inventory entries and book to perpetual adjustments
· Validate COGS as part of the month-end close process
· Identify, analyze and record excess and obsolete inventory provision
· Reconcile accounts within required timeframe and prepare monthly bank reports
· Maintain Fixed Assets and Prepaid records, calculate and record monthly depreciation/amortization
· Manage credit card purchases and perform monthly credit card reconciliations
· Prepare the monthly interim profit and loss forecast process
· Analyze, review and report on expenses to control costs and maintain plant efficiency
· Maintain production labor reporting and labor efficiency analyses
· Support the annual audit and budgeting processes
· Perform specific business analyses, as required, from time to time
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited institution
- Three (3) years of accounting experience in the Manufacturing Industry with strong absorption cost accounting competency
- Must be able to communicate verbally, read, and write in English
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- CPA or CMA certification
- Five (5) years of experience working in the Manufacturing Environment
- Experience using EMS/ERP system and OneStream
About the Company
ESNA Products has a rich history in manufacturing that dates back to 1927. Our in-house capabilities, combined with decades of aerospace manufacturing experience, have allowed us to deliver more than 46,000 individual part numbers to the world’s major OEMs. We work with a variety of raw materials, including stainless steel, bronze, copper, nickel alloy, titanium, and other exotic metals. Because of our expansive in-house capabilities, ESNA is the industry choice for both commercial and military aerospace programs. Significant investments into ESNA, combined with record levels of customer orders, have set our business up for long term success and to continue as the industry choice into the future.
ESNA was acquired by Novaria Group in 2016 (www.novariagroup.com). Novaria Group is a cohesive family of precision component companies, a sum made greater by the value of its parts, that consistently delivers optimum performance and sustainable growth within the aerospace & defense marketplace. With decades of aerospace & defense industry experience amongst its principals, Novaria provides its partners the resources needed for growth: long-term strategies that yield near-term successes; coordinated thinking and nimble action that bring innovative and timely solutions to market opportunities; and a respectful, human approach that honors the unique culture and contribution of our partners, employees and customers.