• Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
• Answer telephone calls promptly and provide professional service ensuring the customer’s needs are met.
• Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
• Receive, unload, and shelve incoming inventory to correct location.
Use company vehicle for parts deliveries and to pick up emergency purchases.
• Maintain the parts department in a clean and organized manner.
Demonstrate behaviors of cooperation and kindness consistent with the company’s values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
• Maintain receiving and shipping records Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
• Adhere to all company policies ...
Work hours from 7:00 am - Noon
Pay: $11.00/hourJob requirements
- The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to succeed
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen