- Expired: June 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Administrative Assistant will be providing support for all departments, ensuring a smoother day to day operation throughout the office, including directing incoming calls to the correct department.
Essential Duties for this position:
- Answers a large volume of phone call and transfers to the appropriate department. Takes messages as needed.
- Maintains and organizes office/reception areas and may oversee needs such as landscaping, handyman and cleaning services.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. (In accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions)
- Works independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
- Sort and distributes mail
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing systems. Retrieves information from files when needed.
What we look for in a Administrative Assistant:
It is essential for the individual to have exemplary Customer Services skills. We look for someone who has proficient time management skill, thoroughness, collaboration skills, technical capacity, flexibility and organizations skills. Communication and personal effectiveness/credibility will make you successful in this position.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word/Excel) and General office equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative Experience and Customer Service
Erus Energy is a leading solar energy company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with offices located throughout Arizona and Texas. With over 17,000 Customers in 6 states across the USA, Erus Energy is the premier choice for employees and customers. Find out more about us by visiting our website at
Erus Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Erus Energy LLC
AddressEl Paso, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Erus Energy LLC