Opening available for experienced auditor in 15-person CPA firm conveniently located near the Walnut Creek Bart Station. Our firm has provided audit, assurance, accounting and tax solutions to businesses and individuals for over 30 years.
This position will involve a variety of public accounting duties including but not limited to:
• Performing engagements involving audit, review and compilation of client financial statements
• Review, adjust, and close books for business clients
• Daily client interaction
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• 2 to 10+ years of experience with a CPA firm
• Proficient in working with QuickBooks and other accounting software
• Strong organization, communication and customer service skills
• Ability to meet deadlines while multitasking
Experience with ProSystems fx Engagement would be beneficial. Active CPA or CPA candidate desired.
Our firm offers its employees competitive compensation, health insurance, continuing professional education, paid vacation/holiday time, and the opportunity to participate in firm's retirement plan. In addition our firm promotes a healthy work/life balance
Ernst Wintter & Associates LLP
Why Work Here?CPA Firm located in Walnut Creek
Great team environment and family friendly
Walnut Creek, CA