We are looking for driven individuals to join our team at our Lebanon location. If you are looking to join a great team, with great pay and benefits, then apply today!
General Descriptions of Duties & Qualifications of the CDL Truck Driver:
· Able to work flexible hours and shifts and be reliable and punctual.
· HOME EVERY NIGHT
· Willing and able to work overtime.
· Willing and able to work Saturday
· Willing and able to work in all weather conditions.
· Company has a no stop policy for CDL Truck Drivers.
· Responsible to collect C.O.D. deliveries in full and return to the Company.
· Ability to read and write English.
· Ability to read GPS, a city, or county map.
· Must be insurable by Company’s insurance carrier and not have points on license more than the Company’s acceptable policy.
· Ability to perform job functions as defined by the Company’s policy and management.
· Comply with the Company’s personal appearance policy, safety and P.P.E. policies.
· Required to have an active telephone with texting or email account where you can be reached.
· Able to pass pre-employment physical/D.O.T. and drug\alcohol testing.
· Able to climb heights of up 13 feet on a ready mix truck, perform routine plant maintenance tasks, general cleaning, use small power tools and manual labor hand tools, lift 45-50 pounds and lift chutes chest high, and maintain a clean exterior and interior of the truck.
· Establish and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with Company’s customers, clients, management & co-workers.
· Comply with all CDL Truck Drivers safety requirements & policies, as well as report unsafe conditions, accidents or incidents immediately to plant manager.
Requirements of the CDL Truck Driver:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Valid State-Issued Driver’s License, Class A or B
· DOT Medical Card
Benefits of CDL Truck Driver:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Fantastic Retirement Program
· Paid Vacation/Holiday
· Bonus Opportunity
· Company Family Events