Toyota Vehicle Sales
Ernst Auto Group Columbus, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ernst Auto Group is celebrating 60 years in business, serving Nebraskans for all their automotive needs. Ernst Auto Group consists of three dynamic locations Ernst Chevrolet Buick GMC, Ernst Toyota and Ernst Collision Center. We are proud to say we are a market leader and progressive automotive group all in part the determination of our outstanding team members. We are growing and looking to add to our team. So if you possess: the ability to persist without exception, the belief in one team, one goal and the desire for an exciting career path where your voice can be heard, we would love to speak with you.
Forget everything you know about traditional "car sales". Ernst Auto Group is redefining this wonderful career. Our job is to provide our customers all the information they need to make an educated decision on their next vehicle purchase. This is not a commission position. This is a salaried position with bonuses. We also offer a great benefits package and quality of life work schedule. We offer the very best of products, selection and facilities. If you are seeking a career in which your voice can be heard, you are able to assist others and a have a true opportunity at a career path, we would love to speak with you.
THE JOB IN A NUTSHELL:
- Greet clients in both our digital and retail showroom
- Develop lasting client relationships
- Professional follow up with current and future clients
- Create memorable experiences for our clients
- Be the expert on our products (General Motors, Toyota and Pre-owned vehicles)
- Achieve client satisfaction goals
- Be a part of the team and bring something to the table!
IF YOU CAN PROVIDE:
- Organizational and detail skills
- An outgoing personality, you must enjoy meeting new people and having fun
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft, Windows, Google, social media
- Perseverance without exception
- Tech savvy
- Energy to succeed in a fast and fun culture
- A spark to the team
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles in the area
- Area's best dealership compensation package
- Very latest in dealership technology
- Appraisal tools
- Social Media tools
- Digital training * Personal advertising
- Access to Toyota, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC models
- Up to date and modern facilities
- Great supportive management team
- Wonderful service departments
- Tons of digital and lot traffic
- Professional training
- Positive and active culture
- 60 years of stability and name recognition
- Salary plus bonuses pay plan. This is NOT a commission position.
- In-house training and team member development
- Single, family and spouse health insurance group plans
- 401 (k)
- Vision and dental options
- Access to group insurance options
- 5-day work week
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Employee vehicle service program
If you strive to be the best at what you do and want to be a part of something BIG, we would love to speak with you. Apply online or stop in and see us at Ernst Auto Group in Columbus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.