Erlanger Health System is seeking a vascular neurologist to join their growing neurology department. Join 10 neurologists who serve in various capacities within the department. Erlanger is the 4th largest volume stroke center in the country with 2300 stroke admissions last year, from a catchment area of 35,000 square miles.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD degree
- Prefer vascular fellowship, or experience in a high volume stroke center
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire and experience to be part of a growing and high volume neurology practice.
Neurology Program Overview
- Join a well established group of 10 neurologists & 4 advance practice providers
- Strong research component available, for interested candidates.
- Position can be 100% inpatient or a blended role.