Erlanger Health System is recruiting a General Pediatrician to join it's established group of 7 providers. Our Board- Certified pediatricians provide day to day resources for medical services ranging from well-child care, to basic childhood immunizations and illnesses, to managing complex medical conditions and disorders.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the State of Tennessee
- Welcome the opportunity to teach Residents & Medical Students
- Established group of 7 Physicians
- Clinic space located in our brand new Kennedy Outpatient Center
- Outpatient duties
- Admit to Pediatric Hospitalists service
- Outreach opportunities within 1 hour drive of Chattanooga
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus Available
- Relocation Reimbursement Available
- Erlanger is the Only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 Mile Radius
- Erlanger is a Teaching Hospital and is affiliated with The UT College of Medicine.
- Erlanger/UT offers 10 Residency Programs & 10 Fellowship Programs.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living
- Chattanooga voted ?Best Town in the U.S.? by Outdoor Magazine
- No state income tax
- 100 miles to Atlanta, Ga, 130 miles to Nashville, TN