Children’s Hospital at Erlanger and the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga are seeking an exceptional Pediatric Cardiologist to join our 3 member employed team. A Non-Invasive Pediatric Cardiologist with a passion for teaching resident and fellows, with equally competent clinical skills should apply.
Center of Excellence - Cardiology
Since performing the region's first open heart surgery in 1960, Erlanger's Heart and Vascular Center has become the region's leader in complete cardiac care. The Heart and Vascular Center offers the latest technology for diagnosing and treating heart disease includes a full range of diagnostic testing. Our services address the needs of adults, as well as children, working with the pediatric cardiologist at the Children's Hospital at Erlanger.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD of DO degree
- Board Certified Pediatric Cardiology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in teaching resident and fellows
Pediatric Cardiology Program Overview
- Hospital Employed Pediatric Cardiology Group
- One main office and 3 satellite office locations
- Call rotation 1:3
- Research Opportunities Available