We are looking for a Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher to join our team!
- The CSR supports the day-to-day operations of the company and is the primary point of contact for customers.
- The CSR answers the phone, obtains customer information, books calls, and addresses customer concerns.
- The CSR will work with/dispatch technicians to their calls and debrief with them after to ensure the customers needs are meet.
- If an issue arises, the CSR will work diligently to solve the problem, to the customers satisfaction.
- As part of this responsibility, the CSR will develop and manage reports, and interact with field personnel to schedule calls efficiently.
- A successful CSR must have the ability to function as a part of a team and be able to think creatively and critically.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated and organized
• love to be part of a team, but also work well individually
• welcome learning new things and want to continue training to perfect your craft
• enjoy interacting with people
• are ready for a new challenge every single day
then we want to talk to you! We have immediate positions available
You want to work for Erkies Electrical Heating and Air because we can promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
• Great money!
• Great opportunity!
• Growth potential!
• Flexibility of time!
• Continual training & education!
• And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION of fulfilling a career and not just a job
You want to work for a business that believes and supports YOU!!! In fact, we operate using the “TRIPLE WIN” model...
3 Reasons to start an amazing career in HVAC with Erkies Electrical Heating and Air
1. Our customers must win! We strive to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied and absolutely love our services. Our goal is that they are happy they did business with Erkies—so much so that they insist on telling their friends and family!
2. Our employees must win! We realize that the only way to have happy customers is to have a happy team of people serving them! We do everything possible to support our team, lift them up and ensure that they’re successful. We want our team to receive great financial rewards for a job well done—as well as incredible career satisfaction. Just imagine working in a field where you get to HELP people every day! You can with Erkies Electrical Heating and Air.
3. Our company must win! We believe if we’ve done absolutely everything possible to make sure our customers win, and our employees win then Erkies as a whole has won. Our priority is to help more customers all while providing more opportunity for our employees and their families.
If this is the type of company that you’d like to work for—and I hope it is—please apply. We would love a chance to talk with you and get to know you better.
Thanks for taking time to read our positing,