Fed Work Study - Marketing Coordinator
- $15 Hourly
Erikson Institute, a graduate school in child development located in downtown Chicago, is seeking to hire a part-time hourly federal work study administrative assistant. Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, this position provides routine support to the marketing team. The marketing team supports all marketing to external audiences for the graduate school, direct services and professional development. It is inclusive of our web properties – www.erikson.edu, the Intranet and my.erikson.edu (this site is specifically in collaboration with IT and enrollment services). This role may work in collaboration with marcom, enrollment and IT departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Provides administrative support for the team’s projects and programs including:
- Creation of and data entry into performance dashboards related to paid advertising, website performance, email performance and integrated marketing campaigns (Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Complete competitive review for gathering of insights and ideas
- Research advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinate website content audit and archive assets as needed
- Coordination with external advertisers/sponsors and external vendors
- Collaboration and coordination with Marcom Project Manager and/or Web Developer on design projects
- Manage outreach to students and alums for any research, branding & marketing projects
- Enter testimonials/stories from Erikson students and alums into content repository
- Collaboration with Marcom, Enrollment and Institutional Advancement teams on joint projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Marketing, communications, social media, copywriting/content creation experience a plus
- Ability to work independently
- 4 year undergraduate degree minimum
- Must be a matriculated student or current active student in good standing
About Erikson Institute
We are the premier early childhood development organization committed to ensuring that all children have equitable opportunities to realize their potential.
Erikson Institute’s graduate school uniquely prepares child development, education, and social work leaders to improve the lives of young children and their families. Our impact and influence are further amplified through our innovative academic programs, applied research, direct services in the community, and advocacy and policy and leadership.
Erikson Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other classes protected by federal, state, or local laws. In addition, Erikson Institute provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws (including during the application or hiring process).
To learn more, please visit our web site at www.erikson.edu
451 N La Salle DrChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.