1. Assist patients with frame selection with an eye towards multiple pair sales
2. Measure and complete full ordering process for patients
3. Meeting with and developing relationships with all frame and product vendors
4. Place all eyewear orders and work with the lab for appropriate delivery
5. Communicate to patients delivery expectations according to the practices dispensing policies
6. Manage all warranty replacements for patients and product returns to vendors
Competencies: Sales Skills
1. The Optician is expected to possess a high degree of influential sales skills. The ability to effectively communicate the benefits of all optical products is required.
1. Providing our patients exceptional service is what our office strives to achieve. The Optician’s role in delivering on our brand is integral.
1. The Optician must be able to effectively communicate with our patients around all our optical products including frames, lenses, various lens options, etc. Communicating in a manner by which the patient understands technical terminology in their layman language is essential.
1. The Optician must be able to accurately measure and record all patient information. Attention to detail relative to prescriptions, PDs, and checking the accuracy of eyewear received from the lab, etc. is imperative.
Pace of the Environment
1. Must be able to work at a fast pace. Effectively handling multiple tasks and patients at one time, while focusing on the individual patient experience. Frequent Interaction with Others Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, always maintaining friendly interactions with team members, patients and guests of the practice
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour