- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come work for the industry leading roofing expert, who year-over-year aggressively expands into new markets across the U.S. We are a collection of fun, motivated, and like-minded people who are all experiencing the next level together.
We are seeking highly motivated Inside Sales Representatives that have a large appetite for success to take on new openings in our performance-driven environment. You bring your drive and can-do attitude; we’ll supply the training and the contacts.
What Erie has to offer:
- Paid Training! - Professional Quality Training and Ongoing Coaching
- Best Compensation in the business!
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit- Get paid every Friday!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Life insurance/Supplemental insurance policies
- 401k Retirement Saving Plan
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time
- Advancement – Growth equals more opportunity for all employees – our leadership team is developed from within!
- Opportunity to Learn, Earn and Grow
- Weekly and Monthly Bonuses
- Cash incentives
- Friendly Environment- Amazing Culture, Upbeat, Positive Work Environment
- Immediate start!
- No Cold Calling – Enjoy warm leads where the customer asked US to contact THEM!
- Business Casual – Our dress code is business casual…and you can wear jeans on Fridays!
- Assigned Workstations – employees enjoy personalized work spaces.
- Stability and Backing of a 40-yr-old Company with an A+ BBB Rating
- Quality Products to Represent
- No trips to customer’s homes and no travel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls received through multiple lead generation channels in a prompt and professional fashion
- Initiate outbound calls for digital advertising sales leads generated
- Serve as initial point of contact for potential customer via phone
- Review information provided by customer to confirm accuracy, determine availability for in-home sales consultation
- Document and update customer interaction within customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Overcome objections from potential customer regarding scheduling, cost, etc. to schedule sales consultation as soon as possible
- De-escalate the call where appropriate and provide solutions that leave the customer satisfied with the resolution
- Exceed customer service expectations by providing an outstanding experience to every potential customer
- Adhere to schedules while maintaining an acceptable level of service, customer satisfaction and quality
- Promote teamwork through consistency, reliability and group cohesiveness
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Inside Sales Representative Position Requirements:
- Comfortable with performance-based goals
- Ability to have persuasive conversations
- Utilize a script to uncover customer needs
- The ability to overcome customer objections
- Strong communications skills
- Competitive and self-driven
- Self-Starter, with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong computer proficiency
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Marketing background, highly desirable
- Experience in Collections or related field, a plus
97% of our current management team began their careers as entry-level personnel! We believe that leadership comes from those within the ranks and from individuals who are loyal, hard-working, and dedicated. Erie is a goal-oriented, forward-moving, expectation-shattering company that has based itself on equally prioritizing the idea of enhancement, for both our clients and ourselves.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Erie Construction