Date: Oct 15, 2019
Our Deployment Program Director acts as Ericsson's counterpart of the Customer's leadership to ensure customer satisfaction and serve as the escalation point for all network deployment activities towards the customer (internally and externally).
- Lead and Collaborate with all levels of organization and programs leadership to proactively drive all aspects of deployment from presales to customer sign-off.
- Coordinates with the Core 3 team members for all included opportunities in the Program during the delivery phase, to ensure the proper involvement of the individual ACRs, CFRs and CSRs during delivery to secure end-to-end Accountability for the Program
- Prime responsible for scope management including but not limited to; planning, delivery and customer acceptance as well as identifying and driving business lead generation opportunities through add on sales
- Utilize and improve on current tools and data sources to successfully identify and target risk areas.
- Assume the role of Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR) for Network opportunities to ensure continuity and alignment of contract terms defined during pre-sales through the program delivery and customer acceptance
- Take on the longer-term role of Program CFR to deliver one or many, complete or partial, opportunities in a Program for the duration of its lifecycle and perform the role of FAS Sponsor from the creation of the fulfillment assignment (FAS) to closure.
- Can manage programs on behalf of the customer with the service Deployment Program Management. In these engagements the Network Program Director is formally reporting to the Program Sponsor in the customer organization.
- Participate and lead special projects and best in class initiatives to support strategic priorities.
- Bring a high-energy, results oriented focus to drive multiple activities in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Leverage and prepare reports and analytics that easily identify opportunities for optimization and transformation, and respective cost impact that triggers informed decisions.
- Manages risk related to the Program execution area, including OHS risk. OHS Knowledge & Skills as accountable for OHS in execution
- Innovative in terms of products, services, business processes and accompanying transformational needs to improve customer experience, without being destructive by radically departing from existing ways of working.
- Ability to propagate and evolve with the changes in the role demands
- A recognized formal university qualification e.g. degree (Example Post Grad / Degree in Business, Engineering, IT or other equivalent recognized certification.) and a Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Experience at working effectively with personnel at all levels in the organization.
- Desire to collaborate with all levels of employment and business teams.
- Experience with using various program management, Excel, Word and Power Point skills to successfully gather and communicate
You might also have:
- PMP/ PgMP certification already achieved or aspiration to achieve within a year
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US)|| || Overland Park|| SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 301204