Wellness Manager - RN Continuing Care
- Posted: February 20, 2023
- $95,000 Yearly
Greenspring Village by Erickson Senior Living
Greenspring is a beautiful 58-acre continuing care retirement community located in the heart of Fairfax County in Springfield, Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
The Wellness Manager oversees the care performance of the teams within Assisted Living and Memory Care and is committed to providing clinical care at the highest practicable level using the Erickson Person-Center Approach model of care.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience starting at $95000 per year
How you will make an impact:
- Responsible for compliance with state, local, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Coordinates and provides clinical oversight and care to residents within Assisted Living and Memory Care, including medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and respiratory care.
- Partners with Assisted Living Manager to complete resident pre-screening/admission, re-admission, an ongoing and significant change of condition assessments. Ensures resident's clinical assessments reflect the resident's preferences, goals, and individualized clinical needs.
- Ensures resident's individualized service plan is maintained/updated to reflect current needs in collaboration with other assisted living/memory care team members (ALM, care associates, therapists, etc.).
- Coordinates and monitors outside support services such as hospice, therapy, home health, etc., following established plans of treatments and ensures that plans of treatments are integrated into resident's individualized service plans per state and local regulations.
- Tracks and trends/analyze clinical quality areas within Assisted Living and Memory Care including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss, and dehydration and develops corrective action plans, implements plan and evaluates results of plan identified areas of concerns.
- Actively participate in continuing care meetings, including Operations Meeting, Service Plan Meetings, Family Meetings, and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
What we offer:
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson Senior Living residents
What you will need:
- Current RN license in the state in which they operate.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a registered nurse is required.
- Management experience within a Home Health, Assisted Living, and/or Memory Care licensed setting preferred.
- Experience and comfort working with an electronic medical record (EMR) preferred.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Erickson Senior Living
HealthcareView all jobs at Erickson Senior Living
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?