Security Team Positions OPEN NOW! (Up to $1500 Sign On Bonus!)
- Expired: December 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ashby Ponds by Erickson Senior Living
Ashby Ponds is a beautiful 132-acre continuing care retirement community in Loudoun County, Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Ashby Ponds, by Erickson Senior Living, a "Best Place to Work" award-winner, has immediate, multiple openings on our Security Team.
- Gatehouse Officer
- Security Dispatcher
- Security and Emergency Services (SES) Officer (EMT/EMR)
Work in a comfortable, private, gated community ensuring the safety and security of our residents, staff, and guests. Apply now, and we'll match you to a position that uses your current skills. Once on board, we'll train you for advanced opportunities. You could become an EMR on us! This is more than a job - it's a career! Make a real difference and feel appreciated every day. APPLY NOW and join our family.
What You'll Get:
- Compensation ranges from $16/hour to $30/hour, commensurate of position and experience. Differentials may also apply.
- Competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k (employees 18+) with company match up to 3%
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loann refinancing partnership programs available
- Onsite medical centers providing wellness visits and sick care for employees 18+ REMOVE IF NO EHWC
- Free onsite parking
- A culture of diversity and inclusion
What You'll Do:
- Maintain a safe, secure environment for residents, staff, and guests
- Implement security and safety programs/procedures, including regular patrols of the property, gatehouse screenings, emergency response, preparedness, and prevention
- Respond quickly to calls and provide basic emergency medical interventions (SES EMT/EMR Officer)
- Answer non-emergency calls and support SES team with emergency efforts (SES Utility Officer)
- Build positive relationships with residents and guests
What You'll Need to Qualify:
- Age 18+
- High school diploma or GED (SES EMT/EMR Officer only)
- Current CPR and EMR certification (SES EMT/EMR Officer only)
- Safety and security experience preferred, but we will train
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Some positions may require a valid driver's license
Who We Are:
For more than 40 years, Erickson Senior Living has created engaged, active senior lifestyles and provided quality healthcare. Our 21 campuses nationwide feature independent and assisted living, resort-style amenities, multiple restaurants, and a wealth of daily activities. Our core values -- respect, integrity, responsibility, excellence, teamwork, enthusiasm, and inclusion -- touch everything we do. If you share these values and want your work to make a difference, you belong here!
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Erickson Senior Living
Real EstateView all jobs at Erickson Senior Living
Get fresh Pond Security jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.