Security Officer - FT (7pm to 7am shift)
- Expired: December 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greenspring Village by Erickson Senior Living
Greenspring is a beautiful 58-acre continuing care retirement community located in the heart of Fairfax County in Springfield, Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Greenspring is a beautiful 60-acre, 24 hour secured continuing care retirement community in Springfield, Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of Senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states and growing.
We are hiring a Security and Emergency Services (SES) Officer for our gated retirement community. The SES Officer is responsible for carrying out the Security and Emergency Services Programs, including Security, Emergency Medical Response, Safety/Life Safety, Emergency Preparedness, and Prevention/Outreach.
Compensation: Up to $19 per hour
Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
How you will make an impact:
- Perform regular patrols of the property, provide relief staffing for the gatehouse, and respond to emergency and routine calls for service.
- Enforce all traffic and parking regulations.
- Respond to calls for service from dispatch and security.
- Respond to medical emergencies and provide efficient care utilizing all basic interventions as outlined in the ERP Protocols and the EL Integrated Healthcare Model.
- Follow up on reports of missing items, theft, vandalism, and other potential criminal activity.
- Utilize local police, fire, and EMS; effectively during emergencies. Completing thorough and detailed incident reports using our online report system.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Prior experience in Security and/or Emergency Medical Services is preferred.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification
- Current Emergency Medical Responder certification. (Higher level certification/licensure is acceptable as a condition of hire, however, new hires will be required to obtain EMR certification within 30 days).
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment*
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Erickson Senior Living
Real EstateView all jobs at Erickson Senior Living
Get fresh FT Security Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.