Erickson Senior Living
- Posted: January 10, 2023
- $15 Hourly
Ann's Choice by Erickson Senior Living
Ann's Choice is a beautiful 103-acre continuing care retirement community in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are hiring for a Receiver/Stock Utility Worker. In this role, you are responsible for receiving stock, developing and maintaining inventory to support food services and dining room operations.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience starting at $15/hour
How you will make an impact:
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the inventory management system
- Ensures and verifies that all merchandise is received as ordered
- Stocks all inventory in a defined, logical system
- Ensures the organization and sanitation of storage areas and loading docks
- Maintains proper production and portioning of food items to prevent outages and shortages of food and non-food items
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available
- Discounted meals in our restaurants
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of one year of dining room/food service experience in foodservice specifically in purchasing, receiving, and inventory coordination
- Applicable food service license or certificates as required by the state, local or federal regulations
- Be able to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Erickson Senior Living
RetailView all jobs at Erickson Senior Living
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?