Personal Moving Consultant
- Expired: December 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ashby Ponds by Erickson Senior Living
Ashby Ponds is a beautiful 132-acre continuing care retirement community in Loudoun County, Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are hiring a Personal Moving Consultants who will represent Erickson Realty & Moving Services and customize an individual moving plan for each prospective customer who is preparing to move to an Erickson campus. This position is responsible for meeting with Priority List Members, assisting them in eliminating any barriers associated with their house sale and move, and ultimately converting the opportunity to a reservation for the community.
How you will make an impact:
- Conduct site visits to the customer's home, identifying a solid plan of next steps and solutions in selling their house, staging the house for sale, downsizing, packing, moving, etc.
- Meet with outside real estate agents to review real estate agents' marketing plans for specific customers & consult regularly with agents & customers.
- Apply decorating & space planning skills to advise customers what to take or leave behind, how to stage their house.
- Identify and build a network of preferred vendors, including appropriate real estate agents, including visits to realty offices and home movers.
- Work with reservist to creatively identify funds needed for settlement and method of payment (i.e. additional assets, Promissory Notes, Bridge Loan, etc.) and conduct 10% and contract appointments (if appropriate).
- Effectively use negotiation skills during vendor management and sales encounters.
- Leverage touch-point marketing & WOW moments to delight customers.
What we offer:
- Compensation: starting at $69,000 per year, commensurate of experience, plus commission.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
- College degree (A.A. or B.A.) required.
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience required.
- Real Estate industry experience is preferred.
- Senior living industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of sales techniques is preferred.
- Team leader or project leader experience preferred
- Active state-issued driver's license required
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Erickson Senior Living
Personal CareView all jobs at Erickson Senior Living
Get fresh Personal Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.