Front Desk Receptionist (Overnight Part-Time / On-Call)
- Expired: November 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Highland Springs by Erickson Senior Living
Highland Springs is a beautiful 89-acre continuing care retirement community in North Dallas, Texas. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are hiring a Front Desk Receptionist for our award-winning community. This is an essential role within our community; you will often be the first person a resident or family member meets!
Please watch the video below from our residents.
How you will make an impact:
- Greet and direct our residents, visitors,/staff and handle questions and concerns efficiently.
- Receive emergency calls from residents and staff and dispatch appropriate personnel; page on-call physicians as needed in an accurate and calm manner.
- Monitor all emergency pull cords for Independent Living residents
- Track status of resident involved in a situation, i.e. transported to a hospital, etc.
- Manage up to date lists of residents, alphabetically and by resident apartment
- Assist with maintaining accurate census information; hospitalizations, deaths, etc. as well as keeping an accurate list of residents who are away and dates returning for Security purposes
- Responsible for logging all resident packages and notifying residents of a package pick-up via notice in cubbie hole, assuring all mail is dispatched through U.S. Mail at the end of each day, sorts and distributes all inter-office mail
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
What you will need:
- High school or GED.
- Receptionist experience required
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $15.00 per hour.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Erickson Senior Living
TourismView all jobs at Erickson Senior Living
Get fresh Senior Front Office Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.