Facilities Supervisor- Maintenance/Engineering
- $77,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Woodleigh Chase by Erickson Senior Living
Woodleigh Chase is a beautiful 42-acre continuing care retirement community located in Fairfax, Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are hiring a Facilities Supervisor Maintenance and Engineering for our award-winning gated retirement community. This position is responsible for the operation and maintenance repair of the physical plant, supervision of the staff, and overseeing the maintenance and repair of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and kitchen systems in apartments and common areas.
How you will make an impact:
- Supervise and coordinate the staff for maintenance and repair of all MEP systems within apartments and common areas.
- Plan, schedule, and oversee all preventative maintenance operations.
- Direct and coordinate Maintenance, HVAC, and Appliance repair mechanics.
- Hire and train staff in all aspects of their duties.
- Provide input to the Facilities Manager for performance evaluations.
- Maintenance and installations of the CATV system.
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies.
- Ability to consult on technical aspects of the physical plant.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO in accordance with applicable state law.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
Compensation: Starting at $77,000/annually, commensurate with experience
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Trade school or other formal Maintenance and Engineering training is required. (Completion of GSV advanced HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing meets this requirement).
- Minimum 5 years of Maintenance and Engineering experience
- Valid driver's license required. Must possess current EPA certification to handle refrigerants.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must be able to walk, stand, bend, push, and stretch for extended amounts of time. Must be able to climb and descend ladders and stairs.
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment*
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Get fresh Facilities Supervisor- Maintenance/Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.