Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Full-Time Nights
- Expired: November 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greenspring Village by Erickson Senior Living
Greenspring is a beautiful 58-acre continuing care retirement community located in the heart of Fairfax County in Springfield, Virginia. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are hiring Certified Medication Aides (CMAs). Our CMAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person-centered care to ensure we meet all of our residents needs.
Compensation: Up to $25.50 per hour including differentials
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional, and clinical needs
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living
- Implementing residents personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences, and preferred routines while providing a sense of comfort, companionship, and belonging
- Providing assistance with resident activities and programs
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter
- Administration of medication to residents
What we offer:
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Do what you love...without the travel. All of our clients live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Fully supplied, state-of-the-art buildings with 24-hour security.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson Senior Living residents
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to eligible employees working 30+ hours.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
What you will need:
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working
- Current certification for Medication Administration - per state requirements
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred
- 1-2 years of Medication Administration experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Erickson Senior Living
HealthcareView all jobs at Erickson Senior Living
Get fresh Senior CMA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.