SUMMARY: Provides clinical support to medical/specialty providers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs clinical duties as directed or assigned by clinical leadership or practice management, e.g., patient history; vital signs; EKG's; phlebotomy (blood draws), and injections.
- Maintains stocking of treatment rooms and ensures their cleanliness.
- Maintains lab facilities to ensure compliance with all necessary EHMG policies and procedures, and OSHA guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential function consistently and with minimal supervision by utilizing the learned skills. The following skills are representative of the knowledge and/or ability(s) required: vital signs;phlebotomy; EKG's; injections.
The incumbent must also possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and be proficient with the use of computers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate/GED
- Graduate from an accredited/certified Medical Assistant Program to include Phlebotomy and CPR/First Aid certificates
- Certified Medical Assistant License required
- 1 or more years of medical clinical skills preferred
Title: Certified Medical Assistant (FT, Days)
Requisition ID: 19112037