Business Immigration Paralegal II (IV) - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Business Immigration Paralegal II (IV)
Erickson Immigration Group has several career opportunities for an experienced Business Immigration Paralegal II (IV) to join our expanding team.
Fully remote or hybrid work arrangement, supporting a Virginia-based team.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role:
The Business Immigration Paralegal plays a crucial part on the legal team(s) and is involved with petition and application drafting and other tasks as required to support positive business immigration client outcomes.
- With a high-volume caseload, prepares and files petitions and applications, for business immigrant visas (IV) with supporting documentation to include PERM applications and I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765, I-90, N-400, and N-565 petitions.
- Drafts PERM Labor Certification audit responses and RFEs for filings with the USCIS.
- Compiles and analyzes case facts, drafts correspondence, maintains and organizes client documentation.
- Reviews documentation to determine facts + information.
- Maintains direct contact with multiple Attorneys, Foreign National clients, and in-house Global Mobility Managers.
- Reports to Attorneys, Case Managers, and/or other relevant leaders.
- 2-4 years of professional working experience as a Business Immigration Paralegal for immigrant visas to include high volume business immigration law caseloads/matters, processing PERM applications and I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765, I-90, N-400, and N-565 petitions with supporting documentations and drafting PERM Labor Certification audit responses and RFEs for filings with the USCIS.
- Strong organizational & time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to generate work product with considerable accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) including actively listening.
- Fluency of the English language in both written and verbal forms.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams.
- Proficient in case management systems - VisaTrax, INSZoom, LawLogix and other document management systems.
Erickson Immigration Group offers a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, and ample opportunity for professional growth.
- Salary + Supplemental Bonus Pay Programs
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Casual Work Attire
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, and Jury Duty Leave
- Affordable Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and Group Life/AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the costs of dependent care and/or health care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with generous employer match
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Beneficiary Assistance, Will Prep and Travel Assistance with Identity Theft Assistance
** Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position**.
EIG is firmly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. The Company provides employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any individual’s status in any class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All aspects of the employment relationship (including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, compensation, benefits, promotion, discipline, termination, and general treatment during employment) are subject to this policy.
this is a remote position
Erickson Immigration Group
LegalView all jobs at Erickson Immigration Group