Black Belt Engineer / Continuous Improvement
Eric V Stearley CPC & Associates
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $120,000 to $145,000 Yearly
- Must have a Black Belt certification and experience in manufacturing supporting and driving projects to support manufacturing, product design and quality.
- Experience in any type of metal manufacturing or metal assembly / machining would be helpful.
- Will be the only black belt at tis corporate locatiion and the primary role of this position is the development and execution of projects for positively impacting key metrics of COPO including scrap, rework and customer concerns.
- Will lead functional teams to resolve systemic and product specific projects.
- This is a new position to support this corporate manufacturing plant and an industrial leader.
Eric V Stearley CPC & AssociatesRockford, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.