Ergon is a company that works.
We and rsquo;re family owned and operated, brought together more than six decades ago in the petroleum industry and rsquo;s service sectors. Driven by the values of hard work, customer service, reliable supply and quality products, we and rsquo;ve grown steadily and strategically over the years to become a well-diversified organization.
We specialize in the transport of products with rigorous handling requirements, sensitive temperature requirements, critical delivery timing and crucial safety precautions. The company transports a diversity of products, including crude oil; lube oils; asphalt and emulsions; as well as specialty oils, caustics and chemicals. Must have valid CDL with Tank and Hazmat endorsements to qualify.
We are a liquid tank carrier looking for OTR Hazmat/Tanker drivers out of our Shreveport and nbsp;terminal (preferably within a 500 miles radius) and nbsp;hauling petroleum and asphalt products.
Perks and Highlights:
- 100% of fuel surcharge
- Fuel discounts with various vendors
- Free truck washes
- Frequent home time, don and #39;t require multiple weeks on the road
- Electronic logging at no cost
- Paid tolls and EZ Pass
- Roadside assistance
- Most loads are out and back with flexible schedules
We offer and nbsp;excellent pay and benefits that include:
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- up to $6,600 in Safety/Operations bonuses
- Average 200-300k gross yearly
- 65% of load pay
- 85% of demurrage pay (paid weekly with loads)
- Permits paid
- Offer insurance options if needed
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 36 months
- Must be 23 years old
- No drug or alcohol convictions in the last 10 years
- Able to pass DOT drug test and physical.
- No felonies
- Must meet all FMCSA guidelines
- Operates under Ergon Trucking Authority
- While each truck is evaluated individually, we typically will sign-on trucks that are 2007-2020
- Prefers drivers to have less than 3 jobs in the last 5 years.
- No pets or riders