Ergon is a company that works.
We and rsquo;re family owned and operated, brought together more than six decades ago in the petroleum industry and rsquo;s service sectors. Driven by the values of hard work, customer service, reliable supply and quality products, we and rsquo;ve grown steadily and strategically over the years to become a well-diversified organization.
We specialize in the transport of products with rigorous handling requirements, sensitive temperature requirements, critical delivery timing and crucial safety precautions. The company transports a diversity of products, including crude oil; lube oils; asphalt and emulsions; as well as specialty oils, caustics and chemicals.
We are a liquid tank carrier looking for OTR Hazmat/Tanker drivers within a 150 mile radius from Newell. This position will work out of our and nbsp;Newell, WV and nbsp;terminal hauling petroleum and asphalt products. and nbsp;Must have valid CDL with Tank and Hazmat endorsements to qualify.
Perks and Highlights:
- 401(k) and profit sharing and nbsp;
- Paid holiday and amp; vacation time (two weeks after first year)
- Health and dental care and nbsp;
- Uniforms provided and nbsp;
We offer and nbsp;excellent pay and benefits that include:
- 24% of load pay (75K - 90K annually)
- Direct Deposit
- $1,000 sign-on bonus and nbsp;
- Safety bonus up to $2,000 per year and nbsp;
- Home time - Out and back freight so we try to get you home weekly if possible but and nbsp;no guarantee depending on freight movement and nbsp;and time of year.
- Late model Peterbilt and Kenworth with manual transmissions
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
- Valid CDL A with Tank and Hazmat endorsements
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 36 months
- Must be 23 years old
- No drug or alcohol convictions in the last 10 years
- Able to pass DOT drug test and physical.
- No felonies
- Must meet all FMCSA guidelines
- Prefers drivers to have less than 3 jobs in the last 5 years