Are you looking for certainty? A long-term future? Great benefits? And a paid job now?
We are looking for motivated, detail-oriented technicians to add to our growing team. During the COVID-19 period, we are still actively hiring and providing work.
EREMA North America located in Ipswich, MA is the North American subsidiary of EREMA Austria, the largest and most technically advanced plastics recycling machinery manufacturer in the world. We are seeking Mechanical / Electrical Service Technicians to travel across North America addressing and solving customer issues, as well as in-house activities. Providing support for machine start-ups, retrofits, overhauls and operator training. Support customers and our sales/parts/service departments with technical/processing questions or concerns. Along with working at our Ipswich, MA location in our EREMA Customer Center.
- Ensure the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, and using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling machine; use hoists, cranes, and hand / power tools.
- Oversee machine start-ups.
- Assist the processing of materials at our Ipswich trial center
- Assemble/disassemble EREMA machinery mechanically and electrically
- Perform preventative maintenance, cleaning, and lubrication of mechanical equipment.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Job Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Must be able to understand electrical blueprints and mechanically assemble parts in accordance with blueprints or design drawings. Training available if needed.
- Ability to evaluate electrical grids, make sure they are installed correctly, and troubleshoot. Training available if needed.
- Ability to manually work with live voltages of 24VDC, 110VAC, & 480VAC, and use hand tools. Training available if needed.
- Experience with inverter and PLC technology, able to troubleshoot to the component level, understand relay logic, heat control systems with PID for use on extrusion equipment preferred. Training available if needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel (roughly) 50% of the time