ERA is looking for a talented job seeker to fill our receiving inspection role. This mostly entails inspection incoming materials and jobs coming from outside vendors. This job also includes full benefits including Medical and 401k options and is a full time job. Experience with Aerospace Manufacturing is preferred but not a requirement. Please visit WWW.ERAIND.COM for more information about our company. Qualifications are as stated below:
Your role will include:
- Perform receiving inspection of incoming material to the requirements of the Purchase Order, drawing, pertinent specifications and inspection procedures.
- Make related checks including verification of finish, material type, and workmanship to ensure compliance to engineering requirements.
- Review of supplier documentation for accuracy and completion, including First Article Inspection (FAI) documentation will be required.
- Log all inspection results and document any defects in ERP system.
- Coordinate with Program Quality Engineering on generation no-conformance documentations.
- Movement of material weighing up to 600 lb. with a pallet jack.
- High School Education or equivalent and specialized training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks
- Ability to use measurement tools and test and calibration equipment
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and ability to learn other database systems
- Attention to detail
- Previous quality inspection experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a collaborative team-based environment
- Experience interacting with internal and external customers
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in developing and reporting quality metrics
- Self-directed and highly motivated with strong closure skills
- Aerospace hardware experience
Please visit our website for more information: www.eraind.com