Lead Software Engineer
Equus Software Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Equus Software has been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. We continue to expand with offices in Denver, Dallas, Lisbon, London and Manila. Our relentless focus on creating innovative global workforce management solutions has helped us become the market leader in our industry.
Our platform interacts with uniquely configured Implementation stacks which are inherently varied and complex. Our customers cover diverse industries and they rely on Equus Software to train them on deploying our Global Mobility software. We are a product and customer-focused company, and that comes across in our A-Player Traits which drive both how we work and who we hire.WHAT YOU DO
As a Senior Software Engineer, part of the expanding Product Team, you will be working out of our Denver based team responsible for NEW products. You enjoy working with self-organizing development teams and love to improve not just yourself, but the team, process, product and user experience. Day-to-day, you will collaborate with your team of developers, business analysts and product owner. Additionally, you get to work with subject matter experts from other teams as well as implementation, support staff and sometimes Clients to produce a steady stream of new and useful features for our end users.QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years proficiency with at least one object-oriented programming language (C#, Java, etc.)
- Understanding of complex concepts, such as recursion, reflection, multi-threaded processes, memory management
- Proven record of leading and successful delivery of multiple projects
- Experience working in both individual and team environments
- Experience mentoring other Engineers
- 4+ years of experience operating in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Test Driven Development using a testing framework like MSTest or NUnit
- Experience using an ORM framework like NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Object-oriented design
- Database design
- Code and database performance analysis
- Secure coding practices
- Troubleshooting complex problems
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- UI design
- Degree in a technical/business-related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Permanent Role You will not start over when moving projects. We only hire passionate people who are looking for a long-term opportunity with a growing company.
- Learn best practices and become a SME with our technology.
- Great salary and benefits. We have highly competitive salaries and offer great bonuses for exceptional contributors. We have enterprise-class benefits.
- Great people. We only hire the best which means you're working with the best!
- Nice office, relaxed and collaborative atmosphere with a casual dress code.
- Software is our business! Weve been developing software for 20 years, and were growing fast. Youll be a part of a team that develops software quickly and effectively.
- Always learning something new! You will develop a wide variety of skills, and will become a subject matter expert in your first year.
- Take advantage of Innovation Day with every release. Play with whatever technology you want, learn what you want, try out something new! You will get to present it to the company. Many innovations have made it into our products!