Equus Software, a rapidly growing technology company, needs passionate team members who are interested in Business Analysis and building a career within the Global Mobility Industry. If you are interested in a career as a Business Analyst, consider yourself an A-Player and want to work with others like you, come join us!!!
Equus is a leader in state-of-the-art technology solutions for corporate workforce mobility. Our products are used by over 500 corporations, including many of the Fortune 100. Our technology enables our clients to mobilize their workforce globally - which involves moving them from country to country and managing all the important details for their mobile expat employees.Our experienced staff provides our customers with the best software, services, and support available (www.equusoft.com).
At Equus Software, you can stand out! You will learn all about our award winning software solutions. If you enjoy discovering how technology works in business, and would like to learn how to configure software to make processes more efficient, this may be the opportunity for you.
As an Implementation Business Analyst at Equus Software, you will be part of our growing US Implementation team. As a member of your project team, the focus of the role is to analyze and understand the client's relocation/mobility needs and then deliver innovative solutions. You will be part of a close knit project team where you will perform different types of software configuration and solutioning activities. We follow best practice software delivery life cycle processes that result in highly successful implementations.
Our ideal candidate has 1-3 years of Business Analyst or software related experience. If you enjoy working with people and teams, thrive in an fast-paced environment or gravitate toward analytical challenges, this may be the job for you. We would love to hear from you!
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients using system demos and prototyping activities, where appropriate, to translate business requirements into solutions
- Design, configure and test screens, reports, dashboards and widgets, merge documents and email templates as part of the client build
- Analyze and map client data for import into the system
- Prepare and execute quality assurance testing
- Prepare and provide training materials
- Support client user acceptance testing by researching and resolving issues
- Migrate configuration components to production in preparation for system go live
- Partner with team members to research challenges, brainstorm ideas, create options and find solutions
- Seek out information about both the relocation / global mobility industry and software industries, and apply that knowledge to day to day activities
- Develop competency with Equus products
- Participate in the preparation of client webinars, conferences, demos and other presentations to both clients and internal Equus team
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and internal teams
*Sponsorships are not available at this time.Requirements
E= Essential D= Desirable
- Problem Solving/Analysis (E)
- Technical Aptitude (E)
- Attention to Detail (E)
- Time Management (E)
- Team Player (E)
- Clear Communicator (E)
- Multi-tasker (E)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (E)
- Ability to work in Denver, Colorado or Plano, Texas (E)
- Experience working with external customers (D)
- 1-2 years of Business experience (D)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Proven ability to work with people and technology (E)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) (E)
- SQL Knowledge (E)
- Relationship Building (E)
- Business Writing Capability (E)
- Knowledge of Global Mobility industry (D)
- Confluence and Jira (D)
- Ability to travel 5% - 10%
What is Equus?
Equus Software is a market leading Software Company specializing in Global Mobility Software. We provide award-winning service to our portfolio of high-profile global clients. Our team is known for providing creative software solutions to solve our clients' complex business problems.
What we can offer?
Variety: As part of our team, you will work in a fast paced and challenging environment where no two days will be the same.
Training: You will learn about the world of Global Mobility; and receive training on our in-house project management processes, software configuration and product development, with the guidance of our Client Account Managers, Senior Business Analysts and software development teams.
Knowledge: You will be able to take full advantage of being part of a fast-paced, close-knit community and make full use of the knowledge of the Global Equus Team with direct access to everyone from BA to CEO.
Growth: Equus is winning new clients all the time and there is plenty of room for the right candidate to move up the career ladder as the company grows.
Innovation: One day each quarter, we are given free time to innovate. We can create anything we feel would make our jobs or our clients experience better.
Casual: We have a work hard, play hard culture. We dress casually, have regular team outings and enjoy our Fridays!
Salary: We are offering a competitive starting salary plus an excellent benefit package.
Come have FUN and GROW with Us!