- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Omni Channel Equestrian Goods Retailer looking for a detail oriented Team Leader responsible for hiring shipping and receiving team members, implementing procedures and keeping the warehouse running smoothly. Experience with warehouse operations and supervising team members is required.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to…
- Receiving and allocation of all inbound product shipments – this involves managing staff to ensure products are tagged correctly and merchandise allocated to store/warehouse house bins. Merchandise for store would be hung/prepped for in store sales.
- Managing all outbound shipments while maintaining a system of accountability to ensure packages consistently arrive damage free and items correctly shipped.
- Implementing Warehouse cleaning protocols to ensure all areas are kept clean and free of clutter.
- Product supply ordering and management. You would be responsible for making sure packing supplies, boxes, etc. are fully stocked and organized for outbound product shipping.
- Hiring, Training and Scheduling Warehouse employees and creating a system of rewards and accountability
- Working closely with Freight carriers to ensure discount pricing and volume incentives are up to date
- Regular Inventory Counts on merchandise
Health Care reimbursement
Paid Vacation Time
Standard Schedule would be Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4 pm. Occasional Saturday or Sunday based on seasonality.
8956 Cotter StLewis Center, OH
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Retail Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.