- Posted: over a month ago
Equix Integrity provides services to the Water/Wastewater collection systems industry, to both the public and private sectors. Our team of professionals have decades of experience in the Clean & TV, Inspection, Rehabilitation and Cross Bore markets. We have a current opening for a Jet/Vac Operator.
- Locate street manhole from a map and set up proper traffic control for safe deployment
- Clean sanitary lines prior to pipe inspection team gaining access
- Maintain company vehicle, inspection reports, and inventory
- Must maintain vehicle inspection report along with trip log
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver License.
- Class B CDL with tanker endorsements
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Must be able to work independently, detail orientated, and the ability to multi-task
- Candidates must pass a drug test, driver license check, and background check
- This position will require frequent travel and candidate must be able to travel to other states
- Multiple medical plan options
- Weekly pay
- Wellness program
- Dental and vision plans
- FSA and HSA options
- 401k savings plan with employer match
- Financial protection products
- Short and long term disability, life, accident, critical illness
- Legal shield and ID theft plans
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
Candidates must pass pre-employment screenings that may include a drug test, background check, reference checks, and driver's license check with an acceptable driving record. Equix is an Equal Opportunity Employer, D.O.T. drug testing participant, and e-Verify participant. We encourage minorities, women, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
BusinessView all jobs at Equix, Inc.