As Administrative Coordinator - Brokerage, you play a key role in providing administrative support to brokerage operations for the office. You are a primary point-of-contact for agents, clients, and guests. Your focus on customer service is complimented by your energetic demeanor and balanced by your efficiency and eye for detail. You ensure the agents can do what they do best through your support of the administrative operations.
The position reports to the Market Director or his/her designee.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
· Assist agents, clients, guests, and vendors
· Provide general administrative support to agents which may include data entry, form preparation of documents, proof reading, distribution of materials, answering phone calls, etc.
· Conduct market research needed to commence new listings and prepare information on market characteristics, competing products and rent/sales comps
· Prepare demographic research and provide product and/or market mapping
· Assist in the preparation of sale/lease packages for distribution to interested clients
· Prepare property tour sheets and assemble necessary property information for prospect meetings
· Assist the Property Management team, as needed
· Maintain an active listing ledge and monitor agent compliance with marketing plans. Add appropriate activities to a master marketing calendar for each new listing.
· Assist with research of prospects for particular listings, prepare direct mail letters and maintain mailing lists
· Utilize the CoStar tool to help agents, as requested
· Conduct phone surveys or other research tasks complying with real estate law regarding marketing by an unlicensed person
· Assist in planning and executing special events for agents
· Assist with miscellaneous office projects as needed
Skills and Abilities:
· Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Customer service orientation and responsiveness
· Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and employ time management to prioritize daily tasks
· Pro-active self-starter
· Organized with an eye for detail
Education and Experience:
· Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3 years prior experience in an administrative role
· Knowledge and/or experience working in commercial real estate preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Working environment and physical activities:
100% of duties are performed in a temperature controlled, fluorescent-lit office environment. Approximately 20% of time is spent walking or standing and 80% of the time is spent sitting. About 85% of time is spent working with a computer and 20% of time is spent on the phone. Approximately 80% of the workday is spent working with internal associates. 20% of the workday is spent assisting clients and vendors. Others impose 80% of deadlines. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
To perform the job successfully, the National Real Estate Agent Recruiter must demonstrate the following:
· Integrity –Adheres to high ethical standards. Helps to maintain the company's reputation. Uses discretion in handling confidential information.
· Accountability –Takes responsibility for own mistakes and works to correct them. Is able to meet required deadlines.
· Adaptability –Adapts quickly to change. Copes with the pressure of time, responsibility and work load effectively.
· Execution – Delivers on commitments in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner to ensure results are achieved.
· Quality – Work is professional, accurate, complete and shows attention to detail. Work is done in a timely manner.
· Passion – Shows positive energy.
· Communications – Keeps manager and others informed of important work-related items.
· Teamwork – Maintains good working relationships with others at all levels within the organization.
Equity Consolidated Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran’s status.