Real Estate Escrow Assistant
Equity Settlement Services Smithtown, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York based National Title and Settlement company seeking Full-time Escrow assistant..
Escrow Assistant :
Ideal candidate should have experience with performing tasks consistent with pre-closing, disbursing or post closing for real estate transactions to include refinance, reverse, home equity and purchase transactions. The ability to perform: order intake, title review (before sending to client), clearance, Prelim-CD preparation, scheduling, disbursement, shipping, recording and policy
Knowledge and Required Skills:
· 1+ years of specific experience in the title industry preferred.
· Proficiency in MS Office and Windows.
· Familiarity with Title and Settlement requirements is helpful
· Strong attention to detail
· Capable of working in an open environment as a part of a team in high demand
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface at all levels.
Candidates must be able to multi-task while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast paced environment. Candidates must also be dependable and flexible to working overtime when needed
Equity Settlement Services
National Title and Settlement Company
444 Route 111Smithtown, NY