- Expired: April 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Executive will work under the direction of the Director of Client Success to maintain successful home delivery pharmacy programs for our current hospitals and health centers. Equiscript Account Executives need to possess a true passion for the work we do in improving access to healthcare in the communities we serve. The Account Executive works to ensure program financial performance and positive relationships with our clients, including C-Level Executives, providers, nursing, and office staff members. This role also identifies and works with specific client team members who champion our program success, our Program, and Site Champions. The Account Executive has the ability to change behaviors through relationships with members of the clients team, who make or influence decisions, including senior executives. A successful Account Executive builds relationships, trust, and loyalty with our clients through positive, friendly, face-to-face, and virtual encounters with our clients and through a strong collaborative effort with the Equiscript team.
- Maintains and strengthens client relationships by providing required services that meet the clients needs.
- Serves as the subject matter expert to drive 340B program optimization opportunities.
- Owns the end-to-end resolution for any inquiries and issues while exhibiting professionalism and providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Sets revenue targets and develops and executes a strategy to meet those.
- Delivers on brand promise and cause to improve access to healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Leverages cross-functional support teams to solicit and interpret various data streams, and communicate business results and trends that relate to the client and their overall 340B program performance.
- Solicits client feedback and determines process improvement solutions and recommends system enhancements.
- Maintains records of client interactions, records details, complaints, comments, and actions taken. Contacts clients to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Monitors, reports and conducts business reviews with clients to improve performance, identify areas to be stronger partners, and enhance our overall partnership.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the 340B program. Strives to consistently improve the overall efficiency and marketability of the 340B program.
- Develops ad-hoc reports and analysis in Salesforce, spreadsheets, and other analysis software.
- Ensures patient data and prescriber data is received, in collaboration with Equiscript information systems personnel.
- Maintains knowledge of the healthcare and pharmacy services industry, continually, and uses that knowledge to identify ways and make recommendations to improve the 340B program and Equiscript partnership.
- Collaborates with our health center and Equiscript marketing teams on patient and client marketing materials to enhance our partnership.
- Client success-focused position, with performance measured by client loyalty and program financial performance.
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Devotion to high-quality service levels and our cause.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including verbal and written communication and the ability to genuinely display warmth and empathy.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to quickly develop trust, anticipate problems, and diffuse concerns.
- Highly motivated, solution-oriented, and a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to listen and understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways to better address their needs.
- Competency in presenting client financial documents, contracts, and complex concepts.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate the value of our program and the quality of operations performance
- Positive presentation skills with the ability to influence people in both one-on-one and large group environments
- Positive thinker with great motivation and ability to persevere
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and processes
- Strong PC skills (MS Office or Google Apps, web based programs)
- Willingness to travel up to 80%, including nights and possibly weekends
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours
- Three to five years of healthcare industry experience required, preferably community health center or FQHC based experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Some 340B industry knowledge is helpful but not a requirement
- Pharmacy knowledge is a plus
- Salesforce or other CRM technology experience is a plus
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; requires a normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations.
- Must be able to drive.
- This position is home office based with 80% travel. The travel for this position includes overnight travel and covers several states of territory.
- Cleared Background Check Required
- Valid driver's license, clean motor vehicle record, and ability to be insured by company insurance guidelines.
- 1 Position Located in the Northeast and 1 Position Located Southeast United States
- Candidates must live within 75 miles of a commercial airport with access to other cities in the Northeast or Southeast
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
- 401k with up to a 4% match
BusinessView all jobs at Equiscript, LLC