340B Program Optimization Senior Director
The 340B Senior Program Operations Director is responsible for optimization of 340B operations at current and future Equiscript customers. This person is responsible for maximizing 340B revenue and improving operating efficiencies, addressing compliance and providing comprehensive 340B program management inclusive of their pharmacy network.
Reporting to the VP of 340B Operations and is responsible for driving Equiscript’s 340B Optimization Program by serving as Equiscript’s primary expert in 340B compliance rules, HRSA requirements, processes and revenue opportunities. The focus will be on operating the 340B Program for our current and future customers.
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of success with a keen eye for detail, who is excited to join our positive company culture, and enjoys the challenges of working with a rapidly growing company.
- Grow Equiscript’s Program Management Services to be at least 10% of total company revenue
- Build out Equiscript 340B Program Optimization offering which includes (at least) generating revenue from retail TPA services and retail TPA build out with new and existing pharmacies, pull-through services (referrals), and pharmacy network management fees based on consulting fee and a percentage of growth over a predetermined baseline.
- Establish “trusted advisor" relationships with clients and business partners by supporting Account Managers and Sales.
- Serve as an in-house “consultant” to gain client trust - leading to increased services and fees.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers to understand their needs
- With the VP of 340B Operations will determine and align around key opportunities to drive 340B revenue among current and prospective clients with services described above.
- Establish and align around a set of new potential revenue streams after rigorous analysis of opportunities (financial, ROI, TAM, etc)
- Assess current client performance and create projections for future performance against existing baselines.
- Assist customers with understanding pharmaceutical manufacturer restrictions and claim submissions to 340B ESP
- Work with sales and marketing resources to promote Equiscript’s program management capabilities.
- Evaluate client performance and establish revenue benchmarks for clients.
- Build a high performing team that helps clients efficiently manage their 340B program and maximize revenue
- Work closely with VP 340B Operations and leadership to stay current on all parts of the business
- Work with the VP of 340B Operations to establish revenue targets and budgets
- Support the growth and development of the Core Business Operations Team through mentoring, development, and alignment with the VP of 340B Operations
- Model Equiscript’s values and culture
- Train and Educate Equiscript staff on 340B operations including TPA operations as may be necessary to drive revenue and compliance.
- Promote Equiscript’s Optimization Program offering at 340B venues
- Responsible for representing Equiscript at 340B conferences and functions.
- Professional, Focused and Disciplined
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to build and lead a team
- Problem solver and decision maker
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to forge relationships with senior management
- Detail-minded with excellent critical thinking ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to hold themselves and others accountable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable personality, open to change
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience – 5 years progressively responsible experience in health, pharmacy, clinic or related field,
- Healthcare/340b/Pharmacy knowledge
- 340B consulting experience preferred
- Must be able to articulate the changes needed at the operations level
- Solid understanding of 340B pharmacy operations
- Solid and practical understanding of technology, web-based applications and relational databases
- Strong analytical skills with experience with Google Apps, MS Office or similar software
- Experience with SalesForce.com or a similar CRM system
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; requires normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations.
- Ability to travel between 40% and 50% of the time to meet with the board and other executives, clients and pharmacy partners
- Ability to perform standard office duties
- Cleared Background Check Required
- Valid driver license, clean motor vehicle record and ability to be insured by company insurance guidelines.
- Position Located in North Charleston, SC but Remote candidates to be considered
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
- Flex time and flexible PTO policy.
- 401k with up to a 4% company match.
Equiscript, LLCColumbus, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.